Monday 2 January 2012

New beginnings

2012... It has a nice ring to it doesn't it? I am that excited for what lies ahead of me in this year. Obviously it's only the 2nd of January so I don't really have many plans but lots of things floating around my brain! Here's a few things I am excited for -
  • 12WBT - I'm currently in the process of convincing my family to join Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation. It starts in Febuary with Pre Season commencing in January! My sister is in and I have told my mum if she pays for the groceries I will do all the cooking. Sounds like a good deal right?? Check out the website for more info http://www.12wbt.com/ and let me know if you are in as well!
  • Agents Rep Course - I am currently working in reception for a real estate agent in Eltham. I have been working there for a little over a year and I LOVE my job! There isn't a day I wake up and not want to go. I have chosen to study my Agents Rep so I can further my knowledge and hopefully turn my job into more of a "career".
  • My Cousin's Wedding - That's right, I said it. A  WEDDING! Yay! And it's in Noosa!! Woohoo!!!! Not only will I get to go to a beautiful wedding, I will also be getting a mini holiday out of it! Also, it's not that far away either, they are hoping to have it in May.
  • Kanye West & Soundwave - Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! That's all I have to say.
  • BYO Lunches - The girls from work and I have decided that 2012 is the year of BYO lunches.... Well I don't really know how long this is going to last but hopefully a while!! I'm not that bad a buying my lunch everyday but at the end of last year I did slip out of my BYO lunch phase and got addicted to sushi and Nando's Mini Pitas (If you haven't already tried these DO IT!!!!! They are amazing). So I am hoping that I can hopefully stay on track at least 4 of my 5 day working week!
Hmmm.... When I started writing this I thought there was heaps of things.... Maybe not haha I'm sure I will think of more things!

2012 is really just about me! (Gee that sounds snobby doesn't it?) I will be focusing on myself this year as I have just come out of a nearly 7 year relationship so I feel like I am just beginning to know myself. There is so many things I want to do this year and I feel like now is the time to do it! So here's to 2012 bitches!

Peace.

1 comment: